from now on call me smiley , well , you have probably asked, why smiley ??, but you see , it is not always my idea , hehehehhe. My counselor has advice me to be called by my friends as smiley, and of course I FOLLOW it heehhe. The purpose of this nickname is to remind myself to always smile at the toughest of times, since I am recovering from my depression , this nickname will remind me to smile even at the toughest obstacle. Well I am very thankfull to have good friends such as my cello daddy and my cello comrades who have helped me through this horrible passage of my life. As always , I would not forget my 2nd year adviser who has helped me through my nervous breakdown , because of him that I play music better and I always look forward to challenge to myself
Smiley is a good nickname , and actually not my counselors idea hehehhe, I gave the idea of calling myself smiley , because of the 2 best persons in my life , Mr.Atienza , he is like my Cello Daddy, Sir Herrick, they inspired me to become the best person that I can be, and these people taught me that , "if there is a rough obstacle to your life , just try the obstacle and just laugh and enjoy it, what ever is your decision , you will stand by it even if it is a big mistake". This is why I learned to smile more often and not think to much, and that is one of the reasons why these people will remain special to me, I love you Sir Herrick and Sir Atienza , you two are like the big brothers I never had..
another day..
JERVI LOPEZ
IGNORANTIA NEMINEM EXCVSAT



No comments:
Post a Comment