Thursday, June 18, 2009

In Heaven

What I consider to be heaven is where I can play my cello , happily and freely. It is heaven especially when you play with other cellists. Last camp was heaven , I thought that I would be quiet but I actually talked to them hehehehe:). But of course it has to end though , we have to say our goodbyes , and then there is always the next one , I cannot wait to greet and play with them again and of course in the next camp , we will be better , playing more fun and more challenging pieces. You know , since I am dealing with depression , I have learned whats my medicine , its having regular lessons , lessons kept me happy , especially when we have chamber sessions , chamber is always fun especially playing with your closest friends. For me GMS is heaven an oasis for a student to unwind through playing their instrument and forget the problems in school, in GMS I have good friends and knowing that they will be their forever. I will never forget the last camp because it has brought me good friends and good memories , and finally I realized who are my true and best friends now. Now I know that my GMS family are the best friends a depressed boy could ever have , especially the cello group , they have been a family to me eversince.

You know why I wrote this ?? It is that because I want my GMS family to show my happiness to them because they taught me a valuable thing , you will know who your friends are , if they stick in your heart forever until death.

so and so , I feel invigorated and happy.

Till Next time,

JERVI LOPEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment