Mrs.Carmencita Guanzon Arambulo is considered to be my second mother and she is one of my best friends. She has been supportive even though I concentrated on the violin. She taught me the value of love and friendship. She is the best teacher to have ever existed here on earth. Mrs. A is the best friend I had, though she does not know this , she is one of my best friends who helped me during my depression, she and most of the teachers in GMS are helping me to recover from this depression. She guides us through music and what joy can music bring. I highly thank her for being supportive of the kids who play wonderful music. She is the most greatful mother to her children. And I wrote this to show how much we love her as a mother, teacher and as a best friend. Thank you Mrs.A for everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment