Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Patron

Yesterday , Mr.Almine agreed to be my patron , he will bring 2 cellos in our school to try it out for me next month, the cellos are not yet fixed , they have to be restored due to their age, I also have to sign a contract because the loan is only valid until my fourth year days and gives me enough time to find me another cello. So anyways , I need to find a good case for it also , a good bow hahah.
I hope tomorrow we can discuss about the contract signing hehhe, its like Bein and Fushi here in the Philippines. I hope I could practice more with the cello that I am going to borrow, I hope it is a large pattern Montagnana copy, hehehe. I hope the cello sounds good like a Montagnana or a Goffriller , or sounds like du Pre's Davidov or Casals' Tononini. I also like the sound of the Tecchler and a Petrius Guarnerius or a Gennaro Gagliano Cello hehehhehehe. I love playing if my instrument is better but I have to refine my techniques hehhe ok , goodbye for now , here are some pictures of Casals and Rostropovich and other cellists.






No comments:

Post a Comment